Psoriasis And Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil is a hardy, solid, thick oil that’s been used for hundreds of years. It is one of nature’s best kept secrets. I was amazed when I learned about its moisturizing and healing benefits. From my experience, Avocado Oil (unlike other vegetable oils) is the best products to use to regrow hair and stimulate the follicles. The benefits are manifold. My experience with Avocado Oil included:
– It has been scientifically proven to reduce psoriasis symptoms and inflammation. A study found that the combination of avocado oil and vitamin C reduced the inflammation of psoriasis in 90% of those studied. As we know, vitamin C is an anti-inflammatory vitamin which is helpful to treat arthritis, eczema, and other skin conditions. It also heals wounds, soaps, cuts, and burns.
– Avocado Oil contains a variety of nutrients including vitamins A, D, E, and K, as well as numerous fatty acids like linoleic, stearic, and palmitic acid. These fatty acids are scientifically proven to stimulate the growth of hair. Another reason why avocado oil is beneficial for hair growth is because of the presence of essential fatty acids (EFAs). These fats are essential for healthy cell function and can improve circulation, metabolism and nutrient transport. This nutrient rich substance supports healthy hair, nails, skin, muscles, hormones, and the immune system.
– Avocado Oil contains high levels of steroids. Sterolins or carotenoids are anti-inflammatory compounds that protect the body’s membranes. In addition, the polyphenols present in avocado oil are anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and anti-metabolic. Some of these phytochemicals are also known to be effective in preventing cancer, arthritis, depression, constipation, eye problems, flu, liver problems, and other chronic diseases.
– Avocado Oil is an excellent source of vitamin A. Avocados are rich in this vitamin, which is essential for healthy skin, nails, hair, and the production of new skin cells. The phytosterols present in avocado oil stimulate the production of pro-inflammatory hormones, which are necessary in the stimulation of the growth of hair. These pro-inflammatory hormones help reduce inflammation.
– Another benefit of avocado oil may be the reduction of certain kinds of cancer. There have been several studies conducted on this subject. One study found that the oleic acid contained in avocado oil may help prevent the development of certain types of cancers. Another study found that the fatty acids in avocado oil may help prevent cancer in human prostate and breast cells. The study concluded that the fatty acids may be useful in the treatment and prevention of prostate cancer.
– What’s not to love about avocados? They contain essential nutrients, which help maintain healthy cells, which in turn promotes a healthy immune system. Avocados contain plenty of antioxidants. They are so healthy that eating several small servings a day can boost your immune system. Other benefits of the oils from avocados include reducing the risk of heart disease, lowering bad cholesterol, preventing diabetes, and improving circulation.
The benefits of avocado oil are just a few, but they are very useful for anyone’s hair. This natural oil not only keeps hair looking great, but it also nourishes your hair, which is very important to keep your beautiful hair healthy. You should start using avocado oil for your hair right away, to reap the many benefits that this amazing oil has to offer. Apply avocado oil to your hair, and watch as you notice a difference in your hair, both in texture and overall look.
– For dry and oily hair types, try using avocado oil on a couple of times a week, or as needed. When using this oil for the first time, make sure to only use enough to cover your entire head. If you have thinning hair, you may want to use just a touch more, just to make sure that it won’t be too thin. If you’re not sure how much to use, just test a small area of your scalp.
– If you are trying to reduce or eliminate smoke point, which occurs when certain foods become cooked at high temperatures, then you should definitely add avocados to your diet. Avocados have a low smoke point, so they will help reduce or eliminate the amount of smoke produced during cooking. Cooking with avocados will also give your food a nice, soft texture, and will help your foods taste better, too.
All in all, avocados make great additions to your diet and are great for psoriasis. Try using avocado oil in your cooking, if you are suffering from psoriasis. The next time you go shopping, look for an avocado oil product. You can find it at your local grocery store or market, or even online. It’s cheap, delicious, and even has a few benefits for your health!